Wholesale is available and those interested should contact Dianne at email@example.com for discount information and password.
Consignment is not an option.
Promotions for free gift items are not available to wholesale customers
All designs are not available for wholesale. Please contact me if there is a style you are interested in
For orders outside the state of Vermont a copy of the business license is required. Contact Dianne at the above e-mail address for more information.
Payments must be made prior to shipping through PayPal.
Wholesale is not available within 25 miles of Waterville, Maine or White River Junction , Vermont due to existing agreements.
- Can I order a large quantity of a specific design?
A. You may certainly order any number of a specific design. Keep in mind however, that due to the characteristics of genuine gemstones and pearls there will be some slight differences in each piece, usually noticeable only by me.
- Can I order different lengths when I order necklaces and bracelets?
- A. You may order any length you choose. I create my designs in the most popular length for a specific design but am happy to adjust your order. Special orders of this nature are not returnable*
- Do you use plated materials in your designs?
- Occasionally I will use plated materials in some of the designs with lower price points. It will be stated in the description. Generally I use sterling or fine silver and 14K gold filled metals. Keep in mind that gold filled is NOT gold plated. If you would like 14K gold the price will be considerably higher.
- What is your return policy?
- I accept returns within 7 days of your receipt according to delivery confirmation receipt by the USPS
- Do you stand behind your work?
- Yes, I stand behind my work. I have yet to have a piece returned in the 4 years of selling to local jewelry stores. In shops other than jewelry stores it is advisable to recommend care instructions to you clients. Silver will tarnish over time if not cared for properly. I suggest placing anti-tarnish strips in a jewelry box with silver jewelry. With pieces having a lot of silver I place them in a plastic bag with a strip.
- Do you welcome special orders? If so, what is your turn around time?
- I am happy to accept special orders. The turn around time varies according to the availability of the materials. If I have them on hand the turn around is generally 2 days plus shipping time.
- Do you design wedding jewelry?
- I do design wedding jewelry and have been commissioned to design the jewelry for the entire bridal party with splendid results. On wedding I designed was at the request of a jewelry store owner for her niece.
- Can I order a design in specific gemstones?
- You certainly can! Please keep in mind that on this type of special order there is a no return policy.*
- All items are returnable for defects in workmanship. To date, I have not had any items returned for this reason.
- I use USPS shipping with delivery confirmation and all orders will be sent insured. You will receive an adjusted invoice (via Paypal) for shipping and insurance.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to shipping.